Code Enforcement Notice

Effective July 1, 2018 all complaints related to blight or code issues will be handled by PDS ( Planning and Development Services of Kenton County). All complaints MUST be submitted through the city using the Department of Code Enforcement Violation Form. Complaints can also be dropped in the mailbox at the city building.

PDS will also handle the issuance of building permits including HVAC permits. Besides enforcing code and blight complaints PDS will also enforce our local zoning ordinances, the Kentucky Building Code, National Electric Code and the International Property Maintenance Codes.

The building permits as well as the fee schedules can be found at

Please share this info with anyone who does not have internet access.